7.17.2009

Ooh Fancy

Hey-o!
Great news, I finally got my new camera, Nikon D300. I know its not the D3x, but $9000 for a camera, eehh, too pricey for me. Yes its fancy too, but sticker shock is a horrible thing.
But my D300, is wonderful! Sure its about 5 times heavier than my D40x (don't laugh) but I enjoy having a camera that feels like a pros camera, rather than mighty little mouse.
I'm lending my bro the D40x, he's not that bad of photographer, he's actually getting the hang of the f.stops and shutter speeds.
Anywho,
I have a Summer '09 special on:
$200 gets you 1hr family portraiture session and disc of photographs, no strings attached.
That way you can print off what you want, no middle man, or woman in my case.


umm. not much else to say, I'm hoping that I can have my ad in the newspaper by next month, and then in November, (sounds dismal doesn't it..November?) I will be done a design job at the Delhi District German Home for their 60th anniversary book & invites.

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...