7.21.2013

And I'm back!

So only like a 4 month hiatus to get everyone back into wedding season!

So what have you been up to?
 - oh you know, not too much you?
Well...
Grab your favourite drink, get cozy, turn up your favourite tune, cause this is quite a read. Just kidding. We all know how terribly short I write blog posts.
So since the last time I posted...in March..cough..

  •  I've moved! Yup! I opted out of the little studio in downtown Delhi, with little to no parking to a house! Mind you that's a whole story on it's own. We will get to that at a later date...
  • I've shot lots of sessions, I usually don't post them on the blog, but I really need to start doing that.
  • Wedding season! Holla! (cue: it's the most wonderful time of the year...)
  • Summer is here and I'm loving the weather, aside from the rain, heat wave, rain, heat wave, rinse and repeat.
And that's about it. Now to your regular programming .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...