7.25.2013

Erin and Steve | Married [ Woodstock Wedding Photographer ]


   Erin and Steve were married on one of the hottest days this year, but it was one of the most beautiful days so far. We started bright an early in the morning...makeup, hair and the dress. Oh Erin's dress, it looked so great on her! And why wear high heels and be uncomfortable on your wedding day? Take a cue from Erin and just get a fantastic pair of sandals. The Steve and his gents had three piece suits on, and boy oh boy were they ever happy to get into the air conditioned sanctuary of the hall. Like I said, it was hot. After portraits at one of the most beautiful properties, uh hello giant columns... we headed back to the hall and during supper it started to storm. A great way to cool off the evening as it heated up with partying!
I'm just so happy for Erin and Steve, I wish them all the best. From the bottom of my lens to my heart. Thank you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...