6.27.2011

Jenica & Eddy | June 25 2011

 
 Jenica and Eddy - How do you describe this awesome, fun, loving, and overall lovely couple? It's hard to. 
But from the moment I met them at Jenica's parent house, I knew that if I got to shoot their wedding I was the luckiest photographer thus far! 

See more after the jump! 

I was grilled: from what equipment  I use, to well everything. I didn't mind, I just wanted to photograph Jenica & Eddy.
Engagement photos were a blast, they're in a previous post. Sure it rained but we made the most of it. And from the email that I received from Jenica 
"Thank you so much for the awesome engagement photos.  Eddy and I (and everybody we show) love them.  You and Jessica did such a great job."
Jessica being my trusted second shooter, we can't forget her right? 
To begin a long day we must start off at Dolmor's in Simcoe. The ladies there were beyond talented, need I mention the updo's? Gorgeous. Modern. Classy.
Then to the ever wonderful parents of the bride, to whom I must say, thank you, thank you and thank you so much! You trusted me for the probably the biggest day in your daughters life, and let me photograph it. Thanks so much!
Jenica and Eddy were married at the St. James United Church in Simcoe.
We went out and about for the photos after the church. First stop was absolutely gorgeous with the old barn, tractor, and a secluded wooded area. The second stop had perfectly manicured lawns, extensive gardens and lots of water features. Not to forget at both of these places the owners were very nice and welcoming, so thanks to them!  Our final stop was at the Greens at Renton. Where emotional speeches were said, tears flowed, wine was poured, delicious food was eaten, first dances happened, lots of dancing happened all thanks to a wonderful live band, and as the night slowed the cake was cut. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...