8.13.2011

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

 
is proud to welcome to the team:
Jessica Galbraith

Jessica brings to the table another perspective, a fun-loving attitude, and a real creative spark! 
Some things about Jessica after the jump



The names Jessica Galbraith, I am what you might call a fast learner with a keen eye for photography. Self taught but I am passionate about learning the tricks of the trade. I have worked at several photo shops developing prints and teaching people to love photography as much as I do. 
I am currently living in the Delhi area where the grass is green and the sky is blue.
I am a happy go lucky person and would LOVE to help you create your ever-lasting memories

* Obsessed with purses, shoes and miniature dachshunds
* One day want to be a Great Dane breeder
* Really love old pinup style photography
* Had my poetry published in a real book!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...