9.16.2013

To Have and to Hold

While we all love having our digital disc of our sessions, I'm kind of old school. As in, print and display photographs. I have loose prints, albums and books with lots of photographs! They're not only great conversation pieces, but beautiful art work for your home.


1)A few ways to display your images. Framed and canvases.
A fun frame and  your favourite print. Need I say more?

2) A close up of a canvas so you can see the detail and texture. 
3) The canvases I get you are ready to hang, no need to DIY a hanging wire.

4) They're 1"-2" thick, but most are 1" with beautifully wrapped edges.
5)The photographs are wrapped around the edges for a really polished look.

Canvases start at $75 for an 11"x14" and I can get you up to a 30"x30"!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...